Any personal information we collect from you is processed in line with applicable data protection laws including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and this notice.
If you have any specific concerns or questions around the privacy of your personal information, please contact us at
By email: email@example.com
By phone: +1(203)404-7500
How we collect data
We collect personal information about you in connection with our services in the following ways:
- from submitting your request for us to contact you
- from submitting your request for us to provide a quote
- from you submitting your CV and other information for the employment application process
- publicly available sources
- as part of our business development process in the course of initiating services
- your personal interactions with us, such as face to face meetings, telephone calls, correspondence, various forms of electronic communications and your use of our website
- by consulting third parties, such as credit reference agencies, market research, surveys, social networking sites, fraud prevention agencies, government and law enforcement agencies
- reviewing information about you and third parties from sources which are publicly available
Information we collect
Personal information we collect may include:
- basic data such as your name, surname, title, date of birth and gender and your relationship to other persons
- contact data such as postal address, email address and telephone numbers
- new hire and employment application information such as identity documents and numbers, and other data provided by you or collected by us as part of employee application and hiring procedures, including background checks
- marketing and communications data such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
- business administration information
How the law protects you
We are allowed to use personal information only if we have a suitable legal basis to do so. We will only process your personal data on one of the following legal bases:
- to fulfill a contract or business relationship we have with you
- to complete the employment process with you
- when it is in our legitimate interest and is not overridden by your interests, rights and freedoms
- when you consent to it.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information including but not limited to internal administrative purposes, product development and enhancement, preventing fraud, ensuring network and information security.
How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to create and administer your client account and to tailor our services to your needs
- to communicate with you, and provide information on specific products and/or services when you request it
- to begin and complete the employment process
- to help us prevent, detect and investigate fraud and other crimes
- to maintain the security of our services, as well as to detect and investigate activities that may be illegal or prohibited
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with:
- our service providers and third parties who provide services on our behalf
- internal staff
We do this to:
- support the provisions of services, including quotes for new services
- undertake employment activities
- comply with legal obligations, court orders, laws or regulations
- prevent fraud and other crimes, and respond to enquiries and complaints
Where your personal information will be sent
Your data may be transferred outside of the United States or to trusted service providers and third parties.
In all cases, the transfer will be on a legal basis, and we will implement adequate safeguards to protect your personal information.
In some countries the law may require us to share certain information, for example with tax authorities. In these cases, we will only share the data with people who have the legal right to see it.
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure, including safeguards against unauthorized access, use, or data loss. This includes ensuring our staff, partners and any third parties who perform work on our behalf comply with security standards as part of their contractual obligations.
Retaining your information
We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes described above. Typically, we will retain your data to fulfill our business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, or for any legal claims. We may keep your data for longer where this is necessary for statistical and historical research purposes. However, we will ensure all personally identifiable information is removed and at the appropriate time.
What rights and options do you have?
As well as our obligations, and commitment, to respect the privacy of your information, you also have certain rights relating to the personal information we hold about you which are outlined below. None of these are absolute and are subject to various exceptions and limitations.
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details above.
You may have some or all of the following rights in respect of the information about you that we process:
- request us to give you access to it
- request us to rectify and update it
- request us to restrict our using it, in certain circumstances
- request us to erase it, in certain circumstances object to our using it, in certain circumstances
- withdraw your consent to our using it
- data portability, in certain circumstances
- request us not to use it for direct marketing
How we respond to your rights
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided.
- we may need to validate your identity before we can respond to your request
- if we are unable to confirm your identity, or have strong reasons to believe that your request is unreasonably excessive or unfounded, we may deny it
- once we have validated your identity, we aim to respond to your requests within 30 days and no later than three months from receipt of complex requests. We will let you know if we need additional time to complete
- we will always let you know whether we accept, or refuse, your request
Making a data protection complaint
If you have any concerns about the use of your personal data, or the way we handle your requests relating to your rights, you can raise a complaint directly with us using the contact details provided.
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your complaint, you are entitled to raise a complaint directly with a relevant Supervisory Authority.