Our team of Data Managers, Statisticians and Programmers work cohesively to ensure the integrity of study data from database development to database lock. Our robust library of standards and edits promotes efficiencies. We leverage data visualization tools and customized data displays to deliver data faster, better, and easier than our competitors.
Our biostatisticians are engaged from study start-up through close-out. Their early engagement ensures that all components of data capture, cleaning, and review support appropriate statistical techniques, promote scientific validity, and ensure accuracy of the final study results.
We offer a full range of Biometric services:
- Trial design
- eCRF design and build
- Database development and validation
- Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) development
- Table, Listing and Figures (TLFs) development
- Data visualization tools
- Interim analyses and other specialized reporting
- CDISC implementation
- Data documentation and reports
- Medical coding
- Vendor data transfer and reconciliation
- Local / central lab management
- Database lock and FDA submission files
- Legacy data integration
Our web-based data visualization platform connects our clients with their data. During study conduct, this customized platform provides easy access to safety data, endpoints, and operational metrics that are updated nightly. The interactive tool is comprised of dynamic visualizations featuring user-controlled drilling and filtering functionality.
All Data Managers are Ce3 Employees