Our medical science team provides safety and efficacy data to our clients in a clinically meaningful format to facilitate strategy, study modifications, risk assessments, and early decision making.
- Medical guidance and strategy
- Medical input and review for relevant study / regulatory documents
- Medical advice on protocol issues, including safety and eligibility
- Site and study team training
- Participate on safety review committees
- Medical data review, analysis, interpretation, and reporting
- Medical review for coding
- Supports CRF development
- Reviews aggregate data for trends and outliers
- Evaluates subject-level and / or subgroup populations through data interrelationships
- Summarizes and presents clinically relevant findings
- Develops algorithms and analytics with biostatistics for efficient data review and interpretation
- Liaises with medical staff and other team members to streamline data review efforts
Our Ce3 Advisory Network provides precision expertise:
In the fast-paced and innovative drug development arena, Ce3 has a network of specialized oncology advisors who can supplement our internal medical science capabilities. These advisors provide insight and strategies in highly specific areas for the planning and conduct of clinical trials.